Manor Place Depot
Notting Hill Housing, one of London’s leading housing associations, acquired the Manor Place Depot site in Walworth in November 2013.
The existing site includes office buildings, the former waste transfer station and Grade II listed bath house buildings, 33 Manor Place and a large bathing hall, The Pool Building.
On Wednesday 18th and Thursday 19th February 2015 Notting Hill Housing held a public exhibition at the Pasley TRA Hall, where final proposals for the Manor Place Depot development were displayed. Notting Hill Housing would like to thank those who were able to attend this exhibition and everyone who has participated in the wider consultation process. We strongly believe that the Manor Place Depot project has been enhanced by the contributions of the local community.
Final proposals for the Manor Place Depot site include:
- 270 residential homes with a mix of market, intermediate and affordable homes
- 37% affordable housing
- Commercial space created with within underutilised existing buildings and within the railway arches that cut through the site
- Retention of the listed heritage structures 33 Manor Place and the neighbouring former Pool Building, for residential and commercial uses respectively
- Retention of 17-21 Manor Place (also known as the Coroners Court) façade and structure
- High quality public spaces with a coherent and well planned landscape strategy
Following this exhibition Notting Hill Housing will submit a planning application to Southwark Council.
If you were unable to attend the Manor Place Depot public exhibition you can view the final proposals via the download link below.
On Saturday 9th August Notting Hill Housing held the Manor Place Open Day. Architects from Pollard Thomas Edwards lead tours around the site and representatives from Notting Hill Housing were available to talk through changes to the development since the first consultation event in June.
If you were unable to attend the Manor Place Open Day you can still view the materials that were on display at the vision event via the link below.
Notting Hill Housing would like to thank everyone who was able to attend the vision event for Manor Place Depot on the 2nd and 3rd June. The feedback on our early ideas for the site has been very encouraging. If you were unable to attend you can still view the materials that were on display at the vision event via the links below.
For more information please contact Anne-Marie Batson at Keeble Brown
T: 0207 843 3085